GO Carbon Steel Pipe Nipple Sch80 Scr NPT A106B
GO Carbon Steel Pipe Nipple Sch80 Scr NPT A106BIn piping, a nipple is a fitting, consisting of a short piece of pipe, usually provided with a male pipe thread at each end, for connecting two other fittings. The length of the nipple is usually specified by the overall length with threads.
- Dimensional Specification - ASME B16.11-2009 - REVISION OF ASME 16.11 -1996 MSS – SP 79,83,95, 97 AND BOTHWELL SPEC JSB0203, B2316
- Material Specification - ASTM A105
- Carbon and Alloy Steel - Marked by Stamping
- 10mm and Under - Branding Only
- 15mm to 100mm - Brand, Material, Heat Number, Pressure and Size