GO Stainless Steel Ball Valve Range One Piece Reduced Bore 316 Scr BSP
GO Stainless Steel Ball Valve Range One Piece Reduced Bore 316 Scr BSPA ball valve is a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. The handle lies flat in alignment with the flow when open, and is perpendicular to it when closed, making for easy visual confirmation of the valve's status.
Ball valves are durable, performing well after many cycles, and reliable, closing securely even after long periods of disuse. These qualities make them an excellent choice for shutoff and control applications, where they are often preferred to gate and globe valves, but they lack their fine control in throttling applications.
- Body - CF8M
- Ball - 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat - PTFE (Teflon)
- Stem - 316 Stainless Steel
- Lever - 316 Stainless Steel with Locking Device
- Thread - AS1722.1 - BSP Female
- Maximum Working Temperature - 180 deg C
- Cold Working Pressure - 6895kpa
- Typical Applications - Air / Water / Hot and Cold Corrosive Fluids in Harsh Environments