Piusi MCBOX 120 Users Range
The Piusi MCBOX, from GO Industrial, is a multi-user (up to 120 users) electronic fluids management system console designed to record fuel dispensing information and to provide the authorisation of fuel dispensing on site.
The Piusi MCBOX permits:
- Pump ignition,
- identification of authorised users,
- Pre-selection of dispensed quantity,
- Management of pulse metre,
- Management of an external switch to switch off pump at minimum level,
- Management of micro switch connected to nozzle support,
- Connection to an external printer.
- Console with dual display, keyboard and i-button reader.
- Controls up to 120 users through PIN Numbers or i-button keys.
- Calculates the diesel consumption of each individual user or vehicle.
- Local memory up to 255 transactions.
- Can record vehicle registration number, kilometres, date and time of dispensing.
- Optional additional purchase - PC based software for further analysis and reporting
- The Piusi Self Service Software can manage up to 16 sites from the one software platform.
- Optional additional purchase - Key reader with USB socket for transferring data from the MC Box console to the office based PC.
- Optional additional purchase - RS converter with USB socket for direct connection LAN cable connection with the office based PC up to 1000 metres.
- cost effective upgrade to existing dispensing system to provide security and electronic reporting of fuel dispensed.
- Records transaction data such as user, date, time & volume
- Pump start/stop & pre-set dispense features
- Can be connected to a Piusi Ocio Automatic Tank Gauge & nozzle switch
- Available in 12v/24v/230v