Graco CleanShot Shut-Off Valve 287030
What's the GO?
Do you use a tip extension longer than 40cm? Then we recommend a CleanShot.
What tends to happen beyond 40cm is a back pressure build-up between the gun needle and the tip that, when you're attempting to cease spraying, causes spitting - compromising your finish.
A Graco CleanShot, mitigates this issue by shutting on paint flow at the tip rather than just the gun.
- Unique needle valve shuts fluid off at the tip for a clean pattern
- Perfect for any fine finish applications where spitting and dripping slows the job. Spray skirtings, trim, doors, ceilings, walls and roofs with no inconsistencies.
- No spitting 180 degrees tip swivel provides versatility when spraying walls and ceilings
- Pressure-actuated - operates at a minimum of 700 psi (4.8 MPa, 48 bar)
- Can be attached directly to any extension, or directly onto the hand piece. Provides clean fluid shut-off at the tip - no spitting