BlueMax II Hose
- Graco’s BlueMax II Hose is the ideal choice for maximum performance. With superior flexibility and durability, BlueMax II is designed to ensure you get the best results from your airless sprayer.
Xtreme-Duty Airless Hose
- Graco’s Xtreme-Duty Airless High-Pressure Hose is designed to withstand the rigours of high pressure spraying. Wire-braided and with a maximum 4500 psi (310 bar, 31.0 MPa) working pressure, it’s designed to meet the most exacting standards.
Selecting the Right Hose
- Selecting the correct diameter hose to meet your length requirements is critical to maximise spraying pressure. The larger the hose diameter, the greater the pressure at the gun. As you go down in hose diameter size or increase the hose length, there will be less pressure at the gun, possibly affecting spray patterns.
- When coupling hoses together, connect the larger diameter hose to the sprayer and smaller diameter hose to the gun inlet for maximum pressure when spraying.
- Use a whip hose to allow for flexibility when spraying.
Helpful Paint Hose Tips:
- 3/16 in-diameter (4.8 mm) Airless Hose is ideal for interior pressure rolling or low pressure applications
- 1/4 in-diameter (6.4 mm) Airless Hose is the most commonly sold hose diameter and is suitable for all applications
- 3/8 in-diameter (9.5 mm) Airless Hose delivers the best performance at the gun, and it can handle heavier material and longer hose length with the least amount of pressure drop
Optimise Flow and Pressure
- When extending your hose length (over 15 m), it is always recommended to increase your hose diameter. Larger ID reduces friction