GO CONTAINERISED Self Bunded Tank Range
The GO Containerised Self Bunded Tank Range is designed and approved as a standard intermodal shipping container footprint. Each GO Containerised Self Bunded Tank is provided with a CSC plate allowing the tank to be shipped via Road, Rail or Sea as a standard container.
SAFE FILL LEVEL
- Approved to UL142 / ULC-S601 - certificate # 20120912-MH49221
SELF BUNDED TANK (DOUBLE WALL)
- Self Bunded Tank (Double Wall) Unique Rounded Rectangular Design
- Manufactured to standard 10ft, 20ft, 40ft and 48ft container footprint.
- CSC Plated as a Standard Shipping Container. Can be transported via Sea / Rail or Road.
SELF BUNDED TANK PROFILE
- Rounded Rectangular tank profile maximises storage footprint whilst maintaining full under self bunded tank visibility for long term tank fuel / oil storage applications
- Designed and approved to UL142, ULC-S601, BS799, AS1940-2017, AS1692, AS1657
- GO designed and manufactured 80mm (3") Anti Syphon Valve and Overfill Protection Valve. Option to fit the new Banlaw Pressure-less Overfill Protection System
- Battery Operated (12V) Overfill Alarm
- Supplied with 80mm (3") Fill Line including Sch 40 Pipe, ANSI 150# Flanges, Camlock Male Fitting with Dust Cap, Fire Safe Ball Valve for isolation and Wafer Style Non Return Valve.
- supplied with 80mm (3") Suction Line including Sch 40 Pipe, ANSI 150# Flanges terminating with a Fire Safe Ball Valve.
BUNDED PUMP BAY HOUSING
- Choice of Integrated or Clip On Bunded (Contained) Pump Bay Housing featuring removable side panels to allow for simple multiple tank connection for tank farm applications. The bunded pump bay housing is supplied with heavy duty lockable container doors with weather proof seals.
LADDER + PLATFORM
- Integrated Ladder / Platform designed to AS1657. Platform designed to allow for ladder connection to either side of the tank providing flexibility for site positioning and operation. Infill pieces can be added in multiple tank farm applications to provide for a complete walk through platform system linking all tanks together. Side staircase modules are available to be simply attached at each end of the tank farm to complete the tank top access system.
- 600mm Manway with Integrated Ladder down into the tank module (2 x manways provided on all tanks larger than 12 000L) to assist with degassing for future tank maintenance
- Paint Colour RAL9003 Signal White/ Tanks are sandblasted to SA2 Standard. Hempel Marine Paint 3 Stage process. Primer Hempadur 1530. 2nd Coat Hempadur Hi-Build 4520. Final Coat Hempathane Enamel 55100 Finished dry fi lm thickness no less than 180 um
- Option for baffling in order to allow the tank to be moved with liquid.
- Suitable for the storage and dispensing of diesel, lubricants, gasoline (petrol) and waste oil.
- multiple compartment tanks are available in all footprints to allow the storage of multiple grades / types of liquids such as various grades of lubricants or different fuels
- Rounded Floor Profile with engineered low point. Tank fitted with 25mm Suction Line for Water Removal