Graco Scarifier Exclusive Features
- Vibration Reduction Technology - Pneumatic air-filled tires, comfort grips, LineLazer-like cart design combine to eliminate vibration reducing user fatigue.
- DialDown Depth Control System - "Forward Cut" precise cutting depth with multiple position depth control.
- Heavy-Duty ProStart System - Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters. Also makes it easy to start in cold weather, eliminates broken recoils and provides longer belt life.
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel - Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy, maneuver curves better, no need to “muscle” it while moving.
- TriBelt Drive System - 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to vertually eliminate costly downtime.
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System - Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and easy to maneuver as a LineLazer.
Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride? The patented LineDriver or LineDriver HD provides the most innovative, user- friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
- 12 Point Beam, Steel
- 8 Point Flail Tungsten Carbide
- 8 Point FullCut Tungsten Carbide
- 6 Point Miller Tungsten Carbide
Unpackaged – 116.8 cm, Packaged – 128.3 cm
Unpackaged – 71.1 cm, Packaged – 94.0 cm
Unpackaged – 157.5 cm, Packaged – 185.4 cm
Unpackaged – 141 kg, Packaged – 186 kg
|Sound Power per ISO 3744||
|Sound Pressure measured at 3.1 ft (1 m)||
|Vibration (m/sec²) per ISO 3744|
|Power Rating (HorsePower) per SAE J1349|
|Power Rating (HorsePower)||
11.0 @ 3600 rpm