Exclusive FlexSeal Needle design for longer life and maximum performance
- Needle has no exposure to paint reducing wear, resulting in 70% longer needle life.
- Reduced gun spitting - seat has been re-positioned closer to the tip, 60% "dead space" eliminated.
- Spring is outside fluid path to eliminate pack out and slow needle shut-off.
- Exclusive FlexSeal™ Totally Enclosed Needle Design (patent pending) - breakthrough needle design technology that protects the needle from paint, preventing wear and spitting.
- Modular Needle Cartridge makes these guns the easiest to service on the market - simply remove trigger cross pin and unthread front housing to change out needle.
- Contractor Gun's form fitted handle provides maximum control and comfort.
- Durable Nickel Finish is corrosion resistant and easier to clean.
|Contractor Airless Spray Gun|
|Maximum Working Pressure||
|Fluid Orifice Size||
Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Aluminum, Polyurethane, Nylon, PTFE Brass, Tungsten carbide, UHMW
|Maximum Material Temperature||
|Sound Data *Measured while spraying waterbase paint – gravity 1.36 through a 517 tip at 3,000 psi (207 bar) .Per ISO 3744||
|Sound Power Level||