iFUEL Lite Online
iFUEL® Lite Online
|| TECHNICAL GUIDE - MOUNTING OF CONSOLE
Introducing our cost effective, entry level iFUEL Lite Online Fuel Management System.
Track every litre of fuel or fluid dispensed with the iFUEL Lite Online terminal, the next generation of entry level Fuel Management terminals, utilising contactless technology and automated transaction synchronisation via 3G/4G for secure and controlled refuelling.
The iFUEL Lite Online solution provides cost effective Fluids Management with vehicle/driver and stock reporting via the secure iFUEL® website. Our iFUEL website is a money saving business tool providing user friendly reporting and reconciliation.
Access iFUEL from any web enabled PC, tablet or smartphone eliminating the requirement for software installed on only one PC. Users have unlimited access to the website and in addition, permission for restrictions around transaction editing can be applied.
- Low cost, out of the box, plug and play, easy to use 4 simple screens & secure transfer.
- Supplied with Console, 10 x Tags, 2 x Pump Enabled, Piusi OCIO Tank Gauge Enabled
iFUEL Lite Online Terminal
- Track every litre of fuel or fluid dispensed with the iFUEL Lite Online terminal, the next generation of entry level Fuel Management terminals, utilising contactless technology for secure and controlled fuelling.
- The Lite solution provides cost effective Fuel Management with vehicle/driver and stock reporting via the secure iFUEL Cloud website.
- Secure contactless technology to track every litre
- Standard and backup memory with capacity for 4000+ transactions.
- Up to 250 users with contactless RFID vehicle or driver tags
- Upgrade your terminal to use our new V-Tag system (Virtual tags) - no more need for physical tags just enter your pin to commence fuelling.
- Over-ride switch available for manual fuelling
- Cost effective solution for small, medium or large fleets
- Track fuel by vehicle or driver
- Will control and monitor 2 x Dispensing Pumps
- Full QWERTY keyboard for easy odometer and data entry
- RS485 interface for tank gauging capability
iFUEL Lite Online Communication
- integrated 4G modem supplied with Telstra SIM card
- will communicate with the iFUEL Cloud Website once per day, at a time that is pre-determined by you
- you have the ability to manually call for data up to 3 times per month.
- iFUEL Cloud website is a money saving business tool providing user friendly reporting and reconciliation.
- Access iFUEL Cloud from any web enabled PC, tablet or smartphone eliminating the requirement for software installed on only one PC.
- Unlimited users have access to the iFUEL Cloud website and complete control of who can access and modify transaction and stock data.
- Centralised reporting
- Stock reconciliation function
- Security, Control and Online Centralised Reporting.
iFUEL® Lite Online Specifications
- Dimensions (w x h x d) - w: 272mm h: 240mm d: 65mm
- Power Supply - 100-240VAC 50-60Hz (12 Volt available Part no. 80015733)
- Temperature Range - -30° to +50°
- Technology - Synchronisation via automated 3G/4G communication.
- Security - High level encryption
- Install Time - 1 - 2 hours
- Hardware Compatibility - Pumps (1-2), RS485 Tank gauge interface upgrade available.