The iFUEL Pro terminal is used in commercial home base fuel facilities and utilises touch less key technology. iFUEL Pro provides seamless integration, powerful reporting and real time site transaction and tank contents. The system is based upon online real time technology.
iFUEL Cloud is a secure web based service for the complete management of home depot and home depot networks, allowing online transaction and stock management. The easy to use website enables reconciliation transactions and stock movements both in real time and over defined ranges. This allows the site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online - in real time.
- Cut your fuel costs, monitor every litre of fuel delivered, pumped and consumed
- Save money with improved fleet performance using real-time vehicle and driver statistics reports.
- The iFUEL Pro terminal can be linked to your tank gauge to show complete stock and transaction activity on the same screen.
- The iFUEL Pro terminal can be configured to work in conjunction with the iFUEL Live in cab device to provide guaranteed kilometre/mileage information for fuel management reporting.
- complete Fuel Management package, stock control, depot transactions, vehicle and Mileage capture + on road fuelling data accessible from any web enabled PC.
- Greater control and security, 24/7 access to your depot stocks and fuelling systems
- Compatible with all major pump suppliers including Sanki, Compac, Transponder Technologies, Tokheim, Pumptronics, Gilbarco and Dresser Wayne
- iFUEL Cloud provides the functionality for setting up cards, processing and monitoring transactions and much more.
- Power requirements :220-240VAC / 50 Hz. - 110V 60Hz. is available upon request.
- Power consumption :max. 30 Watts
- Transactions and wet stock movement displayed in real time.
- Online reporting packages – transaction, card, stock and MPG reports in various formats including Excel and PDF.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and iFUEL Cloud.
- Import of non-depot transactions from fuel card suppliers to report 100% of fleet usage for MPG and transaction reports (Non Standard package).
- Single or multi-site fuel and stock management.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on iFUEL Cloud.
- Suitable for fleets ranging from 2 – 10,000 vehicles.
- Protection from environmental issues – System highlights if stock levels change without a transaction taking place. (Nonstandard Package).
- Instant control of terminal and card access through secure broadband connection.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and the iFUEL Cloud website.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on iFUEL Cloud website.
- iFUEL Pro terminal links directly with the majority of tank gauges on the market.