Mirka® Dust Extractor 1230 L-Class Range
The Mirka Dust Extractors are specifically designed to improve your performance. Today, health and safety issues are becoming more and more important. Sanding tools and abrasives are made more and more efficient, with focus on dust-free applications. This development places higher requirements on the dust extractors.
The 1230L AFC is the flagship unit of Mirka s extraction product line. This highly efficient vacuum combines high performance power and whisper-quiet operation to deliver a dust extraction solution second to none. The Mirka L Class Extractor is made for soft woods & solid surface materials.
Designed for professional use, the 1230Ls powerful 1200 watt motor extracts 4500 litres of air every minute, yet fits inside a compact unit that can be stowed away under a counter or behind a bench. The small 600mm high vacuum is designed to accept a Mirka case above the extraction unit, keeping your tool storage close at hand even when working around large pieces or spaces. The 1230L s large wheels and sturdy casters also make it highly manoeuvrable in tight work environments.
Which class extractor is right for you?
Extractors are rated on how dangerous a particular dust is to himans. The smaller the dust particle, the more dangerous. Dust Extractors are classed into 3 classes and are suited for the following applications:
- L Class: for soft woods & solid surface materials
- M Class: for hard woods, board materials, concrete & brick dust
- H Class: for highly carcinogenic dusts, asbestos, formaldehyde, mould, germs and bacteria
If you don't see your application or is still a little confused onto which extractor is right for you, then feel free to give our expert Mirka team a call!
Designed for professional use, the 1230Ls powerful 1200 watt motor extracts 4500 litres of air every minute, yet fits inside a compact unit that can be stowed away under a counter or behind a bench. The small 600mm high vacuum is designed to accept a Mirka case above the extraction unit, keeping your tool storage close at hand even when working around large pieces or spaces.
The 1230L's large wheels and sturdy casters also make it highly manoeuvrable in tight work environments. It goes without saying that we offer the 1230L as a compliment to our Mirka DEROS sanders, though it works just as well with any dust-generating shop tool. However, the 1230L works at a phenomenally quiet 60db. This means that, when used in conjunction with the brushless DEROS and at full power, the most noise in the entire sanding set-up is generated by the air moving across the sanding pad. The 1230L is a rare beast indeed a dust extractor quieter than the process it was created to facilitate.
Beyond this, the 1230L comes with all the features our customers expect from a modern high-end dust extraction unit. It can be remotely switched by activating a connected power tool, features auto-filter cleaning to keep its performance consistent and reduce strain on the motor, and has anti-static features that ensure static does not build up around or in the unit. Mirka Dust Extractor 1230 L PC is a model that requires manual filter-cleaning, while the two other models (AFC) are equipped with an automatic filter-cleaning system. The efficient filter cleans itself every 15 seconds and which clearly improves the performance of the dust extractor.
Advantages of Automatic Filter Cleaning
- Less Maintenance
- Constant Performance
- Possibility to work without dust bags
With the Mirka 1230L Dust Extractors you get:
- Push and Clean filter cleaning on 1230L PC - Easy to clean the filter for longer life time and better performance
- Automatic Filter Cleaning on 1230 L AFC model - Auto cleans every 15 seconds, improving performance of dust extractors and filters
- L-Class - Proven performance for user protection OEL values > 1mg/m3
- Larger wheels - Easy manoeuverability on uneven floor surfaces
- Easy accessible flat filter - Seperate opening in the back to reach, no need to remove the upper section
- HEPA filter available - For triple filtration
- Cable storage - Durable strap keeps the cable in place during transportation. Simple and effective.
- Hose storage - basic - Keeps the hose in place. Hooks on side only.
- High performance motor and turbine - 1200W motor and 1-stage turbine creates 250 mbar pressure and 4500 l/min airflow
- Flat top - Storage space on top. Fastening loops to secure items with rubber straps. Rubber straps available as accessories.
- Auto Start Function - Runs only when power tool is running (pneumatic tools require additional accessory).
Easy warranty registration - 2+1 years
All Mirka power tools have a standard two-year warranty. Get an additional 1 year of warranty by registering your tool within 30 days of purchase. To make the registration process as easy as possible, you can do it via the myMirka app or through our web service. Download the myMirka app and register now!
Mirka Model 1230L Technical Data
|Power Input||1200 W|
|Voltage Main Supply||220 - 240VAC|
|Noise Level, LpA||60dB|
|Dimension LxWxH (mm)||385 x 565 x 567|
|Volume flow air (l/min)||4500|