GRACO 190 PC Express
The BasicsGRACO SPRAY MORE BUNDLE - Purchase any 190PC Express Small Electric Airless Sprayer and receive the following FREE!
- 1 x 40cm Tip Extension - 287020
- 1 x FFLP514 Fine Finish Low Pressure Spray Tip
- 1 x FFLP312 Fine Finish Low Pressure Spray Tip
- 1 x 243103 Pump Armour
- 1 x GO x Graco Tee (Please provide size on order notes upon checkout - Large size will be shipped as default)
- FREE Delivery
Graco’s 190 PC Express electric airless sprayer is an ideal choice for the beginning, or experienced painting professional. Its compact, lightweight design weighs less than 14 KG, and it’s built tough to handle everyday use in small interior and exterior paint projects, repainting and new construction. Made in the USA with a 12 month warranty on Endurance Pump and motor.
We've seen time-after-time the need for smaller, more portable airless sprayers in the repaint-game. If you're starting off on your own, or downsizing from a larger airless, the 190PC is a great cost-effective option. Professional handyman, DIYers and builders... do not be scared too, this is our GO-to recommendation for a start in airless spraying. The Endurance Pump on the 190PC is the exact pump that carries through the range, up to the Ultra Max II 595PC - you're gauranteed performance in a small frame. The motor is a lot smaller, keeping the weight down. There is no manifold filter or pressure gauge standard on the 190PC - it is a barebones unit. If you're looking for these additional features, we recommend jumping into the 390PC - which has a slightly larger motor and addition of the pressure gauge and manifold filter assembly. The huge bonus of the 190PC is its longevity and serviceability - a full range of spares is held on GO Industrial's service bench for these models, and we've seen previous generations of the 190PC in-and-out of the shop from the 90's.
- SG3™ Spray Gun
- RAC® X 517 SwitchTip™ and Guard
- 1/4 in x 25 ft (6.4 mm x 15 m)
- Duraflex™ Airless Hose
ProConnect™ Pump Replacement System:
- Quickly and easily exchange the pump for a replacement. Replace pump in 3 simple steps. Keeps the sprayer in service by avoiding costly downtime
Proven Endurance™ Pump:
Long-life V-Max™ packings, Chromex™ rod and hardened stainless steel cylinder equates to less downtime QuikAccess™ intake valve to easily clean or clear debris keeps the customer spraying
Suction Set inlet suction hose easily reaches paint buckets or cans.
Pressure Control allows for easy adjustment of spray pressure for a wide variety of coatings.
QuickAccess intake valve requires only a hammer to access the intake ball to easily clean or clean debris.
Fast Pump Removal
- 1-minute job site replacement
- Keeps you spraying instead of waiting for service
- No pins or parts to lose!
- Purchase a spare Endurance Pump to ensure no downtime on important jobs
|Maximum Tip Size||0.021 (21 thou)|
|Maximum Flow Rate (Litres per minute)||1.8 LPM|
|Maximum Working Pressure (PSI)||3000 PSI|
|Motor (Horsepower)||5/8 HP DC|